1.10.10

1st Of Oct

Sleepless day......

Now 5.50am, i already woke up because of uncertain reasons
Maybe because of used to the time to wake up early to study during this exam period
Yesterday, few hours ago....i have done my last paper in my uni life
Well, a memorable day for me...
It is very hard to describe the feeling of it..
The feeling of--I'm gonna leave this place where i had stayed for five years
This place brings lots of memories to me
The place where i learn, spend time with friends
The place where i gained my social experiences, happiness, sadness
I have go through everything with the power of encouragement form myself
Yen Nee, you can.....Don't give up~~
Fight for yourself, fight for family, fight for the aim you come to this place
Don't disappointing anyone included yourself...

Yesterday, 30th of September.....Few hours ago
I have got my answer, I'm release from all my suspicious
I'm brave enough to take the 1st step~~
At least, i wouldn't bring any unwanted
~not necessary question without answer to my future
It's the time to look forward, Yen Nee~~The new chapter of your life

Countdown the day i left in Melaka, It is not more than 72 hours
Thanks for whom brings me happiness, sadness
unforgettable memories, the nice feeling of playing togather
the moment that enjoyed togather.....Thanks a lot!!
Today, another new day for me.....
I wish that, all of us can gain a better life after this
No more hates and only love in our life~~~

Cheers~
6.19am--- The end of the story~

1 条评论:

y i e l i n ^@^ 说...

is really unforgettable...
thanks those give u lots of memory...

wish u all da best and good luck ahead :)